Accept, Reject, Accept with Minor
Final Manuscript, Copyright Form, Author
Initial Full Paper Preparation
Please submit your paper through EDAS
Authors are invited to submit a full paper (4-6 pages) reporting original research of theoretical or applied nature using the online submission system. Shorter submissions may be automatically rejected. A submission implies a willingness to register and present the work if the paper is accepted for presentation at the symposium.
Manuscripts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted papers must submit the final paper version according to the deadline, register for the symposium, and attend to present their paper(s). The maximum length for final papers is 6 pages without exceptions.
For your convenience, the Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through the following link:
*The maximum length for final papers is 6 pages without exceptions. **Accepted Papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore digital library and indexed by EI/Compendex
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit the Submission Portal and click the link to create a new account, if you do not already have an account. If you have an account, log in to EDAS and follow the Submission of Full Paper instructions below.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (https://edas.info/29299) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Full Paper
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- Conference ID: 55117X
- Upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion.
- Receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
To upload your Xplore compatible PDF manuscript to EDAS, please login at https://edas.info/29299 and follow these steps:
- Click here to be taken to the M&N 2022 Submission Portal.
- Type in the title of your initial submission and select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in choosing the reviewers. The PDF of your initial submission will be uploaded later]
- Click the Submit button.
- On the next page you will see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was recorded.
- Manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your initial submission.
- The last row says Review Manuscript, and has an icon of a yellow folder next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Full Paper on the next page.
- You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the Full Paper file via the web or via FTP.
IEEE Copyright Form
Each accepted contribution to IEEE M&N 2022 must be accompanied by a signed Copyright Form. The copyright form should be filled out and signed by one author, preferably the primary author.
Revised Paper Preparation
The revised submission must carefully address the reviews and specifically, their associated comments. It must be accompanied by an auxiliary file indicating highlighting the revisions that have been made.
If the revised paper has not sufficiently addressed the revisions required, it will be rejected without the chance to re-submit.
If you have any questions regarding paper submission, please contact the M&N 2022 Conference Manager:
Adrianna Correa ([email protected])