SPECIAL SESSION PROPOSALS
You are invited to propose special sessions for the 6th IEEE Symposium on Measurements & Networking (M&N 2022). The symposium will provide the opportunity to gather complementary skills from different fields concerning measurement and networking and their interconnections, and discuss recent results and trends on related highly interdisciplinary topics.
Special Session Topics should relate to a particular topic concerning measurements for networking or networking for measurements, specific or relevant applications, or innovative fields and applications of communication networks.
- Proposals for special sessions must be submitted with an abstract describing the material that will be covered during the time.
- The proposal should be submitted to the Special Session Chairs by email.
- Papers submitted to special sessions must comply with guidelines reported for all papers submitted to the Symposium, as described in Author Guidelines, and they benefit from the same review and publication process, including the possibility to submit their extended versions to IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (TIM) Special Section.
Special Session Proposals are due February 1st, 2022.
Please include the following information when submitting your proposal:
- Title of the Special Session
- Special Session Details (an abstract highlighting the main topic)
- Significance of the topic
- Special Session organizer’s name, affiliation and contacts
Please submit your proposals to the Special Session Chairs:
- Federico Tramarin: [email protected]
- Gianni Cerro: [email protected]
- Antonio Moschitta: [email protected]
The proposals will be evaluated by the Special Session Committee.